There is a chance that as of January 1, 2019, Molina Centennial will be no more and that Western Sky will be taking those members. Though we have little information as to the changes with Molina, we do hope for a very smooth transition for each of our patients and will work hard to ensure that we will always be able to accommodate.
As listed above we gladly accept BCBS, Humana, True Health NM/NM Health Connections, Aetna and Cigna Health Plans.
We thank you for choosing Saint Elizabeth Seton Medical Center and look forward to meeting your insurance needs.
- BCBS Centennial, Medicare and Commercial
- United Medicare and Commercial
- Molina Medicare and Commercial
- True Health NM/ NM Health Connections
- Workman’s Comp
- Christus Health Plan
- Palmetto Railroad Medicare
- Presbyterian (excluding John Panter)
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Western Sky Community Health Plan